Assistant to the President Director's Office vacancy for a group of land clearing contractors, constructions, coal mining and palm oil plantation

A national group of companies comprising land clearing contractors, constructions, coal mining and palm oil plantation, is currently seeking for the following position:

Assistant to the President Director's Office
based in Jakarta


Job Descriptions :

a.       Understand about the projects and follow up on the progress on owner’s behalf (owner will be travelling extensively)
b.      Monitoring projects and report to the owner on periodic and timely basis, basically functioning as the eyes and ears for the owner although you won’t make decision; only after consulting the owner, will you be conveying the message to the site manager.
c.       Solid communication skill and interpersonal skill is a big MUST
d.      Frequently travel to remote areas to the project sites
e.       Net salary will be commensurate with the qualifications. Bonus will be tied to the project P&L.
f.       Long term position will be managerial position


Requirements:
1.      Graduate with GPA minimum 3.0 out of 4.0. Lower GPA can be considered if the candidate has compelling reason.
2.      Excellent English language skills (oral and written)
3.      Minimum experience: 2-3 years with self confidence, basic business and interpersonal skill.
4.      Willing to travel to Kalimantan, Papua, etc whenever required

Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidates.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, for our consideration, please email your complete CV/Resume: Microsoft-Word file, current job descriptions, significant achievements, photo, plus references names & numbers), together with current salary information to:

juniusrl@gmail.com
cc: junius1@yahoo.com

All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.

Comments

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Procurement (Purchasing) Manager, Semarang Timur, Jawa Tengah Lowongan Pekerjaan

Supervisor Sales Telur Curah, Semarang Vacancy

Integrated Marketing Manager, Surabaya for an Architecture & Interior Design company